ecology and biogeography of bats, historical changes
of mammals fauna.
A dissertation for master of natural sciences degree
"Bats of northern Belarus", was defended in Belarusian
State University (Minsk, 2004).
State Scientific and Production Amalgamation
The Scientific and Practical Center for bioresources of the National
Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
27 Akademicheskaya Street,
Minsk BY-220072, Belarus.
- Shpak A. First record of Myotis brandtii (Mammalia:
Vespertilionidae) in the Central Polesie of Belarus // Vestnik
zoologii. 2010. 44 (3). P. 252.
- Nikiforov M. E., Bychkova E. I., Efremova G. A., Shpak A. V.,
Kheidorova E. E. Estimation of a potential impact of electrophysical
methods, ultrasound and the ozonation effect on larval stages
of helminths and their carriers mollusks in order to suppress
the source of the cercarial dermatitis in the resort area of Lake
Naroch // Scientific provision, conservation and ecological education,
recreation potential. 2009. P.9599. (In Russian).
- Shpak A. Species composition and distribution of bats of genus
Eptesicus in Belarus // Problems of biodiversity conservation
and use of biological resources. 2009. P. 274276. (In Russian).
- Shpak A. Bat conservation of Belarus: the history and the current
status // Rare theriofauna and its conservation. 2008. P.
7375. (Proceedings of the Theriological School. Vol. 9.) (In
Russian with English summary).
- Shpak A. Species composition and age/sex structure of the bats
of genus Pipistrellus in the territory of Vitebsk Poozerje
// Biological diversity of Belarusian Poozerje: current status
and problems of use and protection. 2008. P. 277279. (In
- Shpak A. Habitat preferences of noctule bat (Nyctalus noctula
Schreber, 1775) on the territory of Belarusian Polesie // Shevchenkivska
vesna. 2008. P. 118. (In Russian).
- Shpak A. The features of habitat distribution of N. noctula
in the woodland characterizing by high habitat carrying capasity
in Northern Belarus // Youth and Progress of Biology. 2006.
- Shpak A. New data on bat fauna of Belarusian Poozerje // Fauna
in anthropogenic environments. 2006. P. 210211. (Proceedings
of the Theriological School. Vol. 8). (In Russian with English
- Shpak A., Kashtalian A. Materials to the fauna of bats of the
Berezinsky Biosphere Reserve // Biology the science of the XXI
Century. 2005. P. 319. (In Russian).
- Ducamp L., Morelle S., Zimmermann P., Kashtalian A., Shpak
A. Current status of bat fauna of the Berezinsky Biosphere Reserve
// The anthropogenic landscape dynamics and problems of conservation
and sustainable use of biological diversity. 2004. P. 136.
- Shpak A., Shkliarov L. Bats of Eastern Belarus // Diversity
of fauna of Belarus. Results of the study and conservation perspectives.
2001 P. 259260. (In Russian).