N.B. Not all news are duplicated in English version
of the web-site. Full list of news may be seen at Ukrainian
or Russian sections of the site.
More news are available at our Facebook-page.
- 01.06.2017. Ukrainian
version of the EUROBATS-leaflet “Bats and forestry” is now available.
- 29.02.2016. Home page of S.
Rebrov was addded. Information at the page of V.
Tyshchenko (in Ukraininan) was updated.
- 05.11.2014. Home pages of A. Prylutska (Gukasova),
L. Godlevska, and A. Vlaschenko were renewed. New PDFs of publications
- 14.10.2014. The national
report of Ukaine on the implementation of the EUROBATS Agreement
on the period 2010-2014 was added.
- 19.09.2014. Recently, in Feldman Ecopark, in Kharkiv,
the Bat Night had a place. What it was – here
(text in Russian), how it was – here
- 02.02.2014. An illustrated story about
bat rescue in winter in Ukraine was added.
- 24.12.2013. The counter of the UCEBA's web-site recorded
over 90 thousands of visits. During 2013 the site was visited more than
30 thousands times. Authors of the site are preparing new materials.
- 24.11.2013. A summary
on the follow-up inventory of underground bat sites in western part
of Ukraine was added.
- 20.11.2013. A short reveiw of events of the International
bat night - 2013 in Ukraine was added.
- 03.11.2013. Home pages of A. Gukasova, K. Kravchenko,
A. Vlaschenko were renewed. New PDF publications by A. Vlaschenko
- 30.08.2013. A new piblication "The bat which
brings the victory" was added. The publication as available in
Ukrainian and in Russian.
- 20.06.2013. Home pages of S. Gaschak and L.
Godlevska were renewed. New PDF publications were added.
- 08.05.2013. Specialists of Kharkov bat group created
the web-site, devoted to bats
of Kharkov and Kharkov Province.
- 08.05.2013. Home page of I. Dzeverin was renewed
- 14.01.2013. Article
by L. Godlevska about results of the work of the bat contact-centre
in Ukraine was placed at the web-site.
- 03.01.2013. The part "Bats near you" was
broadened. A sub-part on bats found
in winter (what to do and where to call) was added.
News archive >>>